Wallet card tutorial

11:12 am Manu Gupta 0 Comments

Hello Everyone!!

Manu here and I have a wallet style card tutorial. I made a wallet card for the Blog hop that happened between Mudra and Papericious sometime back and I got quite a few requests on how did I made the wallet card. So I decided to make a tutorial for the same.

Here's the card I made


Here's the tutorial.

1. Take a cardstock measuring 8*12 inches and score as marked in the picture below.



2. Now to add flaps, add two flap measuring 3.5*8 inches. Place it as per the picture below


Now the base is done and the wallet card can be assembled as per the choice. I used the Mi Istilo collection to embellish it

Here are the closer pics.





I hope you will like it. Do post your feedback ! I would love to hear your views on this simple wallet card!

Happy Crafting!
Manu

You Might Also Like

0 comments: